Books to inspire you to walk more and travel more on foot.
Reading about places to go can be inspiring. I have enclosed a few random books, I have read and enjoyed, all relating to walking in some way.
- Walking London’s Waterways Gilly Cameron -Cooper
- London Walks, On Foot Guides Celia Wolfram
- Walking Haunted London original walks exploring London’s Ghostly past Richard Jones
- London Pub Walks campaign for real ale Bob Steel
- Kent Walks Pathfinder guide Jarrold publishing
- Walk Britain Great Views The Ramblers Top 50 Walking routes to Britain’s finest views. (available to all members)
- Ramble On The story of our love for walking Britain, by Sinclair McKay.
- Strayed Cheryl Wild
- The unlikely pilgrimage of Harold Fry
I also recommend just walking out the door & putting one foot in front of the other, follow your nose.!