Read up and get out there..
Being an armchair traveller is step one . Reading about places to go can be inspiring . I have enclosed a few random books . Enjoy.
- Walking London’s Waterways Gilly Cameron -Cooper
- London Walks, On Foot Guides Celia Woolfrey
- Walking Haunted London original walks exploring London’s Ghostly past Richard Jones
- London Pub Walks campaign for real ail Bob Steel
- Kent Walks Pathfinder guide Jarrold publishing
- Walk Britain Great Views The Ramblers Top 50 Walking routes to Britain’s finest views. (available to all members)
- Ramble On The story of our love for walking Britain, by Sinclair McKay.
- Wild Cheryl Strayed
- The unlikely pilgrimage of Harold Fry